Our services are available to current and new clients through traditional and telehealth methods.
· New & current clients, call 918-273-1841 to make an appointment
· If you are in crisis, call our 24/7 Crisis Line 1-800-722-3611
· Walk-ins are welcome
We are closely monitoring this everchanging situation. We will keep you posted of new developments regarding our services.
FACT 1: Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity.
· People of Asian descent, including Chinese Americans, are not more likely to get COVID-19 than any other American. Help stop fear by letting people know that being of Asian descent does not increase the chance of getting or spreading COVID-19.
FACT 2: Some people are at increased risk of getting COVID-19.
· People who have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or people who live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread are at an increased risk of exposure.
FACT 3: Someone who has completed quarantine or has been released from isolation does not pose a risk of infection to other people.
· For up-to-date information, visit CDC’s coronavirus disease 2019 web page.
FACT 4: You can help stop COVID-19 by knowing the signs and symptoms:
· Shortness of breath
Seek medical advice if you
· Develop symptoms
· Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with the ongoing spread of COVID-19.
FACT 5: There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
For more information: www.cdc.gov/COVID19