We Are OPEN. COVID-19 Update

Get Help Now

If you, a friend or a loved one needs help with a mental health issue or if you are just going through a tough time and need help from a trusted, reliable source, Grand Lake Mental Health Care Center is here to help.

Contact Emergency Services

Emergency Services

If you are having compelling thoughts of hurting yourself or someone else, you are experiencing a mental health emergency. If this is the case, seek immediate emergency treatment by either calling the police, 911, or going to the nearest emergency room. You can also use one of the following hotlines:

Visit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website.
1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) or 1-800-722-3611

For persons with hearing or speech disabilities call 911 from your TTY device and the operator will assist you. (711 not to be used for Emergencies)
See this Link: FCC 711 TRS services

Mental Health Problems are Treatable

Don't give up hope. We offer many services to help you in your time of need. Follow the links below for information on our services. Or, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Other Services

Grand Lake Mental Health Center does not provide these services directly, but we have provided the following links to help you find the services you need.

Drug and Alcohol Treatment: Please view this directory of drug and alcohol treatment centers in Oklahoma to find help near you.

Parenting Classes and Anger Management Classes: Contact the Oklahoma Department of Health and Human Services.

Domestic Violence Intervention / Sexual Abuse and Assault: Contact Domestic Violence Intervention Services, Inc.

Contact Us

If you are ready to contact us now, visit our locations page for the phone number of the office closest to you.

If you have questions regarding our services, read below for links to more information, or contact us via our contact form.

When You Call

When you call to set up an appointment, we will need:

  • Social security numbers for each person for whom an appointment is being made.
  • For an adult, HIPAA privacy laws require that we speak with the adult requesting service.
  • For a minor, HIPAA privacy laws require that we speak with the adult who has legal guardianship/custody of the minor.

Items to Bring to your First Appointment

  • Medicaid card if applicable
  • Valid photo ID (except children)
  • Social security card
  • For financial assistance: taxes, pay-stubs, divorce decree showing child support or disability amounts, award letters or bank statements
  • For minors: If guardian is not biological parent, proof of guardianship must be presented
  • For minors: Guardian should plan to be present during the first few appointments




*Grand Lake Mental Health Center, Inc. does not discriminate in the provision of services to an individual because the individual is unable to pay, or eligible under Medicare, Medicaid, or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or based upon the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

Photo of a mother and teenager who are potential candidates for mental health crisis services.Photo of an elderly man who may require mental health services.